We want to engage people to help develop and run the farm.
No matter how long you visit us we hope you enjoy your stay, and share some of the ideas and skills you learn with your wider community.
What you can learn and help with
We bought our farm in the spring of 2017 so we’re still in the early stages and looking for people who would like to help us get established, learn some new skills, and share a healthy and simple lifestyle with us.
Although it depends on the season and projects, you’ll have the chance to learn about:
- Milking cows, dairy production and cow protection
- Horse riding and caring for horses
- Building and maintenance
- Permaculture and growing your own food
- Vegetarian cooking and house care
- Sustainable, low tech solutions
- Mantra-meditation, bhakti-yoga and Vedic philosophy
Who we want to join us
We welcome people who are:
- Interested in learning practical new skills
- Interested in ethical and sustainable farming and cultivation practices
- Eager to contribute their own skills and experience
- Value a healthy, simple lifestyle
- Open-minded and interested in high thinking.